Can a make one key for all doors?
Yes, it is possible to make all your doors open with the same key. You can either call a locksmith or do it yourself. Here are the steps to follow if you want to do it yourself:
- Remove the doorknobs and deadbolts from all the doors.
- Take them to a home improvement store and inquire whether they can be re-keyed to the same key.
- If they can be re-keyed, have them re-keyed to the same key. If not, buy new locks and have them re-keyed to the same key.
- Insert the re-keyed doorknobs into the exterior side of the doors, carefully wriggling them into place while holding both halves of the doorknob. Replace the interior half of the doorknobs with new ones only if you purchased new locks.
- Replace the two interior screws. Repeat with the deadbolts and their mounting screws.
- With Round Rock Locksmith you can completely depend on us to change any lock without causing any damage to your property. We can change any car lock, not just a car door lock. If you want to change your ignition lock cylinder or your car trunk lock, we will do it correctly. No matter your car brand is Jeep, Nissan, Kia or any other car brand, our specialists can change any car lock efficiently. Furthermore, we can change any lock in your house or office.